Honda 7000w Inverter Rental:
The Honda 7000w Inverter design includes a gasoline-fueled 389 cc Honda GX390 EFI OHV 4-stroke engine. With a 120/240V output, it gives a running wattage of 5500W and also a peak wattage of 7000W. Moreover, since it is parallel capable (parallel kit not included), its power may be doubled if linked to a second compatible unit.
The inverter generator features a simple traditional pull-start mechanism and also a simple and elegant electric starter (battery included). It is rated for a noise of 52 dBA (just slightly more noisy than a conversation at home).
If you are looking for a generator with stronger capabilities, check out our 8000w generator rental.
Especially useful for:
- RV travelers wishing to enhance their freedom and nomad lifestyle
- People occasionally participating in outdoor fairs, festivals or events
- Food truck owners who do not wish to see their business interrupted under any circumstances
- Homeowners who want to be sure of their ability to power their fridges, cooking tools, heating and lighting equipment during power failures
- Camping and tailgating hobbyists looking for a portable power source
- Professionals in need of safely powering high-intensity work or lighting equipment
Check out our company on Wedding Wire!